Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 7, 2014

It's A Terrible Habit...Not !



Dear Diary...Debbie's says that I've developed a terrible habit...I think I need to get two breakfasts...Now just what is wrong with that ???...It all started a few months ago...Larry would feed me and then Debbie would too ...It seems one of them didn't know what the other one was doing...(snicker...snicker...)...what WonderDog wouldn't take advantage of that ?...They did eventually figure it out though...then I got sick...during that time my food schedule was real messed up and I got fed several times during the day because of all the medicines I was taking...I'm back on the old schedule now...EXCEPT for the breakfast thing...LOL...they've tried everything to cut me down to one breakfast...one "tiny" portion and the regular one...NO...two equal portions...NO...one portion and then hiding in the bathroom...NO...trying to ignore me...IMPOSSIBLE...(Debbie claims I'm driving her "crazy" ..."crazy" must be near that "insane" place...I still haven't found out just where that is located)...I know the "full" line in my own stomach for crying out loud...They are worried about me gaining back the weight I lost...15 pounds thank you very much...(I'm proud of it too)...but they need to think of all the calories I burn off just trying to get that second portion...all the jumping...and running...and dancing...and toy fetching ...and barking (Debbie says it can shatter glass...I'm kinda proud of that too !)...My humans are pretty stubborn...but I can out-stubborn them every time... ya see that's the trick to it..."time"...I got lots of it and they don't...So...all is quiet here now...my tummy is full...had my drink of water...my morning stroll is over...and so is my morning workout for breakfast...it's time for a nap...until the garbage truck gets here...gotta let Deb know they are here whether she wants to know or not...Lots of love as always to my readers...you really do mean a lot to me...:)...Lucey the WonderDog...

No comments:

Post a Comment