Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 6, 2014

It Doesn't Happen Very Often...



Dear Diary...It doesn't happen very often...but it did this week...I got left alone for the evening...Oh...they promised to come back in a few hours and they did...but I hate to be left alone after it gets dark...:(...Debbie left some of the lights on but I know that it's just Maggie and me here and she's not the best company...I think Maggie likes to be left alone...I can sit for hours at the stairway waiting for her to come down and never see her...Me ??? I need humans around me...especially if it's dark outside...I've said before that I guard this house and guard it well but when they're not here I hear noises and there's no one to tell...that makes me anxious and well...a little scared and a scared WonderDog is not a good thing ...so to entertain myself I decided to play with Debbie's Kleenex box ...that probably wasn't the best move on my part ...:(...I got lots of attention when they came back home and not the kind I like...Deb was a little upset with me...good grief I only ate two of them !!!...she's more protective of her precious Vicks Kleenex than I am of my food...she thinks they smell good...trust me...they taste even better...I had no choice but to try the Kleenex...Debbie moved the trashcans so I couldn't get to them...(sigh)...she knows me too well...But like I said...they came back...I really would have liked to go along too...I would have been good...I'd like to see Ashley too...I know when she leaves she goes to her home...I'd like to see that...Next time I'm going to ask if I can go too...Love as always...Lucey the WonderDog......P S ......I bet there's a whole bunch of new things to explore there...and I understand that there's no cat !...(just some deer in the backyard...I'm used to that...we have them too !!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment