Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 23, 2014

I Know She Put It In Here Somewhere...

Dear Diary...I know she put it in her somewhere...It's the beginning of day three of my food bowl being gone...I never would have thought that constantly demanding more food would have caused this situation to happen...I'm pretty sure I saw Debbie put it in the dishwasher...and I know that checking out it's location will only get me in more trouble than I already am...:(... But good grief... It's MY bowl !!!...My meals are arriving on time but...once the food is gone everything is gone...well...my water bowl is still there...but everything else is gone...did I tell you it's filtered water ?....but the food dish is gone...I have my very own filtering pitcher in the fridge that is just for me...they took my food dish...and my water is icy cold just the way I like it...no food bowl...I think just maybe they are treating me bad...did I tell you that next time Debbie goes to the pet store I get a new sweater for Spring...they haven't been nice to me lately...I want my bowl...Debbie moved my Serta bed to a different place away from the furnace because she thought I was getting too warm...they are mean to me....my food bowl...I have to find it...it's definitely in the dishwasher...I can smell it...oooooo...I can smell the hamburgers on the broiler pan ...which weren't shared with me...she's not watching...oh yeah...hamburger drippings....yummmm...you may think you've won this battle Deb...but not yet ...the treatment I'm receiving in this household is not acceptable...at least not to me...Feel sorry for me yet ???...Hoping for some love from my readers ...with hamburger drippings on my chin...Lucey the WonderDog...P S ...I see my chance to try a trashcan dive...she's not looking...Debbie is picking up my toys for me...got my own toybox too...ugh...she locked the lid...and put something heavy on top of it...can't get into it...defeated.....................:(

No comments:

Post a Comment