Dear Diary...I've been told I owe them an apology...Debbie has always tried to teach me to be polite..(She says that I'm stubborn and in desperate need of obedience school)....I've tried to be polite but I have to admit that I really don't quite understand just what that is...even though I'm a WonderDog I just don't get it...I'm gonna do what my instincts tell me to do...how was I to know that maybe it could be taken the wrong way ???..and that makes me feel bad...so ...here goes...
Dear Librarians...I am sorry I barked and growled at you ...I really didn't mean to hurt your feelings...I'm a good dog really...I'm kinda protective of where I live and I hadn't seen you guys for awhile...not since all the snow came YEARS ago...Maybe if I got a haircut I could see better and would have known who you were...so...I really want to be friends again...please ???...I always bark...ALWAYS...but I like nearly everyone...honest I do...Say...If you want I could guard the library for you too !!!...Lots of love ...Lucey the WonderDog...P S ...Please accept this picture of some pretty flowers...It's a present from me just to you ...:)
***Oh...Larry...I know you are the one who told on me...maybe Deb needs to find out about the bag of nacho chips hidden in the kitchen...


No comments:
Post a Comment