Thursday, March 13, 2014
In What Universe Is This Fair ???
Dear Diary... In what universe is this fair ?...This morning the bathroom door was left open and I decided to sneak in and see if Maggie was anywhere around...And what do I find ?...not only is her food dish full...it's overflowing ...AND I got one of those "if looks could kill" stares...she leads such a privileged life...sigh...I spend a lot of time at the bottom of the stairs and I know what goes on and I bet if I were allowed upstairs I could live this life too...she gets to sleep in the same room and bed with the humans...:/...if I had the chance to bat at their faces at 5am I bet I would get fed...I bet if I could sit on them and be nose to nose with them until they open their eyes I would get fed...or chase cough drops all night until I get the wrapper off of it ...they would feed me...I bet if I used her litter box at 3 am and they had to get up to open a window they would feed me then too...I can see that the answer to the food problem here lies in where one gets to bunk for the night...hummmmmm...I would gladly trade the forbidden couch for Maggie's sleeping arrangements...a problem to be worked on...in the mean time...go ahead Maggie...gorge yourself...hoping your stomachache is a whopper ...with the wheels in my head always turning...Love...Lucey the WonderDog...P S ...Sorry if I sound bitter...but like I've said before the double standard in this house is unbelievable...:/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment