Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

The Famous Fish Story of 2012...



Chapter 10...the further adventures of......LUCEY THE WONDER DOG....I admit it has taken me a couple of days to figure out just how to post this one without it sounding bad....bad for Lucey or me....read this and you decide....a couple of days ago I decided it was time to clean out the small fish tank that Ashley's Beta fish Hannah calls home....the transfer to a smaller container went well and I cleaned the tank and filled it with clean water....any one with fish knows that you need to wait awhile for the temperature of the water to come to a level that is good for the fish...so Hannah had to stay in his small container...with a lid....opened slightly for air...awhile and quite awhile later I checked the container to see how Hannah was doing....guess what ???...NO FISH !!! I looked in there three or four times and even checked the top of the lid ( maybe stuck there...who knows ) and still ...NO FISH...so I checked the floor....now a purple Beta should show up on a white floor...I was in my bare feet so I would have known if I stepped on it.....not on top of the counter.....oh no.....where's the dog ???

...I found Lucey....who would NOT LOOK AT ME....the fish must have flipped out of the container and the dog ate it.....what else could it have been...the cat won't go in the kitchen if the dog is around...soooooooo I texted Ashley and Remy with the bad news...one of them suggested that Lucey not get any supper that night ....she's on a diet so the fish put her over her calorie intake....they took the news way better than me.....so I went on with my day feeling kinda bad and keeping company with a guilty looking dog.....buuuutttt.....I kept cleaning the kitchen and guess what I found behind a piece of furniture.....yea .....the fish....it flipped way further than I ever thought it could have....Ashley said it had strong fins.....I have promised Ashley a new fish and apologized to the dog.....

No comments:

Post a Comment