Thursday, March 20, 2014
I've Been Dreaming Of This Day For So Long...
Dear Diary...I've been dreaming of this day for so long...and I bet you have too...It's the first day of Spring...You may think that a WonderDog couldn't possibly know what Spring is ...but I do...Debbie has talked about it for a long time now and talked A LOT to me about it...about how one day I could go outside without my sweater...or go outside without my paws freezing to the driveway...or go outside without wading through snow...or ...well..."go"...outside !!!...That means that my "spot" will soon appear again...Thank goodness...my spot being gone has been very disturbing to me (and everyone else...there's a lot of raking to do) ...So I began the Spring festivities a little early by trapping Maggie in the bathroom shortly before midnight...the bathroom door wasn't latched... I knew she could get out of there if she wanted to...I sacrificed sleeping on the forbidden couch and opted for the floor...right...outside...the bathroom door...she had to pass me to get out of there...hehehe...I figure I need to fight whatever battle I can around here to gain control over the cat...Debbie says that I'm persistent if I'm anything...I'm not sure what that means but I'm not about to give up no matter how long it takes...Maggie was rescued when I got my breakfast...food ALWAYS trumps revenge...at least with me...Oh...and Deb...I heard you tell Maggie it was safe to go upstairs...I also know that you CARRIED her out of there to safety...traitor...Until next time...Love...Lucey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment