Saturday, March 22, 2014
Boy Did I Pick The Wrong Day...
Dear Diary...Boy did I pick the wrong day...All I wanted was more food...No one was paying attention to me ...I got tired of barking so I decided to check out the trashcan in the kitchen...Jackpot !!! ...a box that had something tasty ...only crumbs... but I was desperate...Once I have a treasure from a trashcan dive I'm not likely to give it up...Debbie usually tries tricking me into going to my food bowl to get me away from the prize I have...but not this time...she didn't give up getting it away from me...I wouldn't give up either...the result was a torn box with pieces of it scattered under the dining room table...( I prefer dining in style thank you )...She won...:(...and I went to check out my bowl for a consolation prize or at least the pleasure of dropping it on her foot...and what do I find...???...NOTHING...no food...no crumbs...no stray pieces of food near by ....NOTHING...not even my bowl...she took it...my bowl...she took it...:(...now I can only have it if I'm being fed...I pushed her too far this time...Don't get me wrong...I got fed...I did...I just wanted more...How can I ask for more if there's no bowl to go to and bark at until I someone gives in ???...no bowl to drop on the floor over and over again ...(metal bowls make a sound that is difficult to ignore)...no bowl that might have a tiny crumb in it...I've really done it this time...I need to get back in her good graces and I'm not sure just how to do it...Feeling slightly ashamed and a little disgusted at being out smarted...Lucey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment